Friday, February 8, 2013

Getting anxious!

I went in on Tuesday for my "report" (see last post) the "report" was going to be sent to Dr. Al for his review and for him to create a plan of treatment, care, action what have you...
Lindsay graciously agreed to give me a run down via email prior to me coming in on Saturday to discuss the full plan in detail... but with busy schedules and great Canadian "snow day" I have not gotten that run down as of yet and my nerves are everywhere!

I worry they changed their minds, worried it can't be done, just worried in general.
My last appointment I got to have a brief peek at the veneers colour chart...so exciting even though we are a long way off from that part.

I definitely would like to be at a 030/020.. nice and white but not top of the whiteness chart, I am not worried about my teeth looking fake at all... not crazy white fake... but if they look to good to be true than sign me up...!

 My front four teeth are healthy as well as my bottom four front teeth... I learned the bottoms may just been whitened with no veneers... I HATE my bottom teeth and I am worried about keeping them au'natural  the one on the outside next to my long time missing tooth has risen... a good amount... they are not even at all, I hope I am able to get veneers for these as well for that "PERFECT SMILE"  I watched "PITCH PERFECT" last night and two of the main actress' had veneers but only on their top teeth and it was very noticeable... the shades were off and they were far from perfect. (I can not seem to watch ANY show without analyzing actors teeth... having bad teeth...it became my focus)

Anyways... stressing a bit... hope to hear back about my consult tomorrow at Westdale... have to work tomorrow and have some personal family things to do too... crossing my fingers all is well and workable!! EXCITED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment